Oakdale, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Oakdale, Illinois


How big is Oakdale, Illinois?

Oakdale, Illinois has a population of 202 residents. 80.1% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Oakdale, Illinois?

The average family living in Oakdale, Illinois has a average household income of $40,587 and spends about $37,570 annually.

What is the crime rate for Oakdale, Illinois?

Oakdale, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Oakdale, Illinois property crime risk is 4.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Oakdale, Illinois?

About 30.7% of the residents in Oakdale, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 69.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Oakdale, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Oakdale, Illinois?

The average temperature for Oakdale, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.