|Single Family Homes for sale in New Canton, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$138,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$54|
New Canton, Illinois has a population of 347 residents. 71.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in New Canton, Illinois has a average household income of $31,601 and spends about $32,259 annually.
New Canton, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. New Canton, Illinois property crime risk is 2.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 29.3% of the residents in New Canton, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 70.7% have blue-collar jobs. In New Canton, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for New Canton, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.