|Single Family Homes for sale in New Baden, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$164,160|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$86|
New Baden, Illinois has a population of 3,264 residents. 78.6% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in New Baden, Illinois has a average household income of $51,773 and spends about $43,981 annually.
New Baden, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. New Baden, Illinois property crime risk is 4.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 47.7% of the residents in New Baden, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.3% have blue-collar jobs. In New Baden, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for New Baden, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.