Neoga, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Neoga, Illinois


How big is Neoga, Illinois?

Neoga, Illinois has a population of 1,611 residents. 75.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Neoga, Illinois?

The average family living in Neoga, Illinois has a average household income of $43,555 and spends about $39,287 annually.

What is the crime rate for Neoga, Illinois?

Neoga, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Neoga, Illinois property crime risk is 4.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Neoga, Illinois?

About 39.5% of the residents in Neoga, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Neoga, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Neoga, Illinois?

The average temperature for Neoga, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.