Mount Pulaski, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Mount Pulaski, Illinois


How big is Mount Pulaski, Illinois?

Mount Pulaski, Illinois has a population of 1,481 residents. 69.8% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Mount Pulaski, Illinois?

The average family living in Mount Pulaski, Illinois has a average household income of $41,725 and spends about $38,251 annually.

What is the crime rate for Mount Pulaski, Illinois?

Mount Pulaski, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Mount Pulaski, Illinois property crime risk is 4.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Mount Pulaski, Illinois?

About 42.3% of the residents in Mount Pulaski, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Mount Pulaski, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Mount Pulaski, Illinois?

The average temperature for Mount Pulaski, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.