|Single Family Homes for sale in Mount Carroll, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$584,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$234|
Mount Carroll, Illinois has a population of 1,578 residents. 71.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Mount Carroll, Illinois has a average household income of $43,409 and spends about $39,215 annually.
Mount Carroll, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Mount Carroll, Illinois property crime risk is 4.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 35% of the residents in Mount Carroll, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 65% have blue-collar jobs. In Mount Carroll, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Mount Carroll, Illinois is about 15 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 34 inches per year.