|Single Family Homes for sale in Monroe Center, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$145,383|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$87|
Monroe Center, Illinois has a population of 438 residents. 81.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Monroe Center, Illinois has a average household income of $49,400 and spends about $42,692 annually.
Monroe Center, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Monroe Center, Illinois property crime risk is 0.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 30.9% of the residents in Monroe Center, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 69.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Monroe Center, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Monroe Center, Illinois is about 30 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 35 inches per year.