|Single Family Homes for sale in Moline, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$144,893|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$96|
|Condos for sale in Moline, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$230,227|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$142|
Moline, Illinois has a population of 41,902 residents. 65.6% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Moline, Illinois has a average household income of $46,328 and spends about $40,765 annually.
Moline, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Moline, Illinois property crime risk is 14.70%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
About 54.9% of the residents in Moline, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Moline, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Moline, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.