Michael, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Michael, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Michael, Illinois?

The average family living in Michael, Illinois has a average household income of $30,632 and spends about $31,652 annually.

What is the crime rate for Michael, Illinois?

Michael, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Michael, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Michael, Illinois?

About 30.8% of the residents in Michael, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 69.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Michael, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Michael, Illinois?

The average temperature for Michael, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 18 inches per year.