Merrionette Park, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 8:45am - 12am EST

(866) 936-3571
Preferred Partner

(866) 936-3571

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 8:45am - 12am EST

(866) 936-3571
Preferred Partner

(866) 936-3571

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Merrionette Park, Illinois


How big is Merrionette Park, Illinois?

Merrionette Park, Illinois has a population of 1,865 residents. 71.55% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Merrionette Park, Illinois?

The average family living in Merrionette Park, Illinois has a average household income of $57,617 and spends about $47,095 annually.

What is the crime rate for Merrionette Park, Illinois?

Merrionette Park, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.65%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Merrionette Park, Illinois property crime risk is 17.60%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Merrionette Park, Illinois?

About 56.3% of the residents in Merrionette Park, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Merrionette Park, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Merrionette Park, Illinois?

The average temperature for Merrionette Park, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 36 inches per year.