Mechanicsburg, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Mechanicsburg, Illinois


How big is Mechanicsburg, Illinois?

Mechanicsburg, Illinois has a population of 664 residents. 78.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Mechanicsburg, Illinois?

The average family living in Mechanicsburg, Illinois has a average household income of $49,431 and spends about $42,667 annually.

What is the crime rate for Mechanicsburg, Illinois?

Mechanicsburg, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Mechanicsburg, Illinois property crime risk is 1.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Mechanicsburg, Illinois?

About 58.1% of the residents in Mechanicsburg, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Mechanicsburg, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Mechanicsburg, Illinois?

The average temperature for Mechanicsburg, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.