Maroa, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Maroa, Illinois


How big is Maroa, Illinois?

Maroa, Illinois has a population of 1,716 residents. 76.6% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Maroa, Illinois?

The average family living in Maroa, Illinois has a average household income of $46,949 and spends about $41,263 annually.

What is the crime rate for Maroa, Illinois?

Maroa, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Maroa, Illinois property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Maroa, Illinois?

About 47.2% of the residents in Maroa, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Maroa, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Maroa, Illinois?

The average temperature for Maroa, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.