|Single Family Homes for sale in Mapleton, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$199,945|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$138|
Mapleton, Illinois has a population of 272 residents. 81.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Mapleton, Illinois has a average household income of $57,453 and spends about $47,070 annually.
Mapleton, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Mapleton, Illinois property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 51.7% of the residents in Mapleton, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Mapleton, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Mapleton, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.