|Single Family Homes for sale in Magnolia, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$254,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$99|
Magnolia, Illinois has a population of 249 residents. 80% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Magnolia, Illinois has a average household income of $45,838 and spends about $40,671 annually.
Magnolia, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Magnolia, Illinois property crime risk is 2.20%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 28% of the residents in Magnolia, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 72% have blue-collar jobs. In Magnolia, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Magnolia, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 29 inches per year.