Madison, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Madison, Illinois


How big is Madison, Illinois?

Madison, Illinois has a population of 3,794 residents. 64.4% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Madison, Illinois?

The average family living in Madison, Illinois has a average household income of $27,380 and spends about $29,714 annually.

What is the crime rate for Madison, Illinois?

Madison, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Madison, Illinois property crime risk is 16.40%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Madison, Illinois?

About 35.6% of the residents in Madison, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Madison, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 9.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Madison, Illinois?

The average temperature for Madison, Illinois is about 28 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 17 inches per year.