Lebanon, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Lebanon, Illinois


How big is Lebanon, Illinois?

Lebanon, Illinois has a population of 4,274 residents. 73.1% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Lebanon, Illinois?

The average family living in Lebanon, Illinois has a average household income of $48,799 and spends about $42,251 annually.

What is the crime rate for Lebanon, Illinois?

Lebanon, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Lebanon, Illinois property crime risk is 3.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Lebanon, Illinois?

About 50.1% of the residents in Lebanon, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Lebanon, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Lebanon, Illinois?

The average temperature for Lebanon, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.