Lakewood, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 8:45am - 12am EST

(866) 936-3571
Preferred Partner

(866) 936-3571

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 8:45am - 12am EST

(866) 936-3571
Preferred Partner

(866) 936-3571

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Lakewood, Illinois


How big is Lakewood, Illinois?

Lakewood, Illinois has a population of 3,985 residents. 80.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Lakewood, Illinois?

The average family living in Lakewood, Illinois has a average household income of $43,284 and spends about $39,162 annually.

What is the crime rate for Lakewood, Illinois?

Lakewood, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Lakewood, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Lakewood, Illinois?

About 22.6% of the residents in Lakewood, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 77.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Lakewood, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Lakewood, Illinois?

The average temperature for Lakewood, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.