La Fayette, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in La Fayette, Illinois


How big is La Fayette, Illinois?

La Fayette, Illinois has a population of 203 residents. 77.6% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for La Fayette, Illinois?

The average family living in La Fayette, Illinois has a average household income of $40,311 and spends about $37,458 annually.

What is the crime rate for La Fayette, Illinois?

La Fayette, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. La Fayette, Illinois property crime risk is 2.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for La Fayette, Illinois?

About 26.6% of the residents in La Fayette, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 73.4% have blue-collar jobs. In La Fayette, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for La Fayette, Illinois?

The average temperature for La Fayette, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.