Kenney, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Kenney, Illinois


How big is Kenney, Illinois?

Kenney, Illinois has a population of 316 residents. 77.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Kenney, Illinois?

The average family living in Kenney, Illinois has a average household income of $37,629 and spends about $35,835 annually.

What is the crime rate for Kenney, Illinois?

Kenney, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Kenney, Illinois property crime risk is 8.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Kenney, Illinois?

About 45.1% of the residents in Kenney, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 54.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Kenney, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 7.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Kenney, Illinois?

The average temperature for Kenney, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.