Ivesdale, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Ivesdale, Illinois


How big is Ivesdale, Illinois?

Ivesdale, Illinois has a population of 258 residents. 73.6% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Ivesdale, Illinois?

The average family living in Ivesdale, Illinois has a average household income of $34,272 and spends about $33,894 annually.

What is the crime rate for Ivesdale, Illinois?

Ivesdale, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ivesdale, Illinois property crime risk is 6.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Ivesdale, Illinois?

About 34.7% of the residents in Ivesdale, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 65.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Ivesdale, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Ivesdale, Illinois?

The average temperature for Ivesdale, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.