Ipava, Illinois has a population of 429 residents. 74.3% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Ipava, Illinois?
The average family living in Ipava, Illinois has a average household income of $35,071 and spends about $34,342 annually.
What is the crime rate for Ipava, Illinois?
Ipava, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ipava, Illinois property crime risk is 3.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Ipava, Illinois?
About 35.5% of the residents in Ipava, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Ipava, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Ipava, Illinois?
The average temperature for Ipava, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.