Holder, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Holder, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Holder, Illinois?

The average family living in Holder, Illinois has a average household income of $49,872 and spends about $42,943 annually.

What is the crime rate for Holder, Illinois?

Holder, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Holder, Illinois property crime risk is 11.40%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Holder, Illinois?

About 49.6% of the residents in Holder, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Holder, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Holder, Illinois?

The average temperature for Holder, Illinois is about 30 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.