Havana, Illinois has a population of 3,040 residents. 70.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Havana, Illinois?
The average family living in Havana, Illinois has a average household income of $31,485 and spends about $32,182 annually.
What is the crime rate for Havana, Illinois?
Havana, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Havana, Illinois property crime risk is 1.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Havana, Illinois?
About 39.8% of the residents in Havana, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Havana, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Havana, Illinois?
The average temperature for Havana, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.