|Single Family Homes for sale in Harwood Heights, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$324,499|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$227|
|Condos for sale in Harwood Heights, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$222,167|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$181|
Harwood Heights, Illinois has a population of 8,413 residents. 67.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Harwood Heights, Illinois has a average household income of $54,927 and spends about $45,786 annually.
Harwood Heights, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.75%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Harwood Heights, Illinois property crime risk is 11.20%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
About 60.3% of the residents in Harwood Heights, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Harwood Heights, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.45%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Harwood Heights, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 38 inches per year.