Gridley, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Gridley, Illinois


How big is Gridley, Illinois?

Gridley, Illinois has a population of 1,414 residents. 76.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Gridley, Illinois?

The average family living in Gridley, Illinois has a average household income of $46,480 and spends about $40,987 annually.

What is the crime rate for Gridley, Illinois?

Gridley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Gridley, Illinois property crime risk is 13.20%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Gridley, Illinois?

About 48.7% of the residents in Gridley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Gridley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Gridley, Illinois?

The average temperature for Gridley, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.