Green Valley, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Green Valley, Illinois


How big is Green Valley, Illinois?

Green Valley, Illinois has a population of 666 residents. 82.6% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Green Valley, Illinois?

The average family living in Green Valley, Illinois has a average household income of $45,098 and spends about $40,185 annually.

What is the crime rate for Green Valley, Illinois?

Green Valley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Green Valley, Illinois property crime risk is 2.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Green Valley, Illinois?

About 42.8% of the residents in Green Valley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Green Valley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Green Valley, Illinois?

The average temperature for Green Valley, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.