|Single Family Homes for sale in Grand Ridge, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$125,880|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$79|
Grand Ridge, Illinois has a population of 526 residents. 77.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Grand Ridge, Illinois has a average household income of $41,490 and spends about $38,103 annually.
Grand Ridge, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Grand Ridge, Illinois property crime risk is 10.80%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
About 39.9% of the residents in Grand Ridge, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Grand Ridge, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Grand Ridge, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.