Gilson, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Gilson, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Gilson, Illinois?

The average family living in Gilson, Illinois has a average household income of $44,055 and spends about $39,589 annually.

What is the crime rate for Gilson, Illinois?

Gilson, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Gilson, Illinois property crime risk is 2.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Gilson, Illinois?

About 38.1% of the residents in Gilson, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 61.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Gilson, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Gilson, Illinois?

The average temperature for Gilson, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.