Germantown Hills, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Germantown Hills, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Germantown Hills, Illinois?

The average family living in Germantown Hills, Illinois has a average household income of $59,101 and spends about $48,101 annually.

What is the crime rate for Germantown Hills, Illinois?

Germantown Hills, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Germantown Hills, Illinois property crime risk is 2.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Germantown Hills, Illinois?

About 56.7% of the residents in Germantown Hills, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Germantown Hills, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Germantown Hills, Illinois?

The average temperature for Germantown Hills, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.