|Single Family Homes for sale in German Valley, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$95,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$90|
German Valley, Illinois has a population of 427 residents. 78.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in German Valley, Illinois has a average household income of $45,325 and spends about $40,365 annually.
German Valley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. German Valley, Illinois property crime risk is 1.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 34.2% of the residents in German Valley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 65.8% have blue-collar jobs. In German Valley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for German Valley, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 34 inches per year.