Galva, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Galva, Illinois


How big is Galva, Illinois?

Galva, Illinois has a population of 2,485 residents. 69% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Galva, Illinois?

The average family living in Galva, Illinois has a average household income of $31,740 and spends about $32,307 annually.

What is the crime rate for Galva, Illinois?

Galva, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Galva, Illinois property crime risk is 1.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Galva, Illinois?

About 36.3% of the residents in Galva, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 63.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Galva, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Galva, Illinois?

The average temperature for Galva, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.