The average family living in Fowler, Illinois has a average household income of $35,814 and spends about $34,799 annually.
What is the crime rate for Fowler, Illinois?
Fowler, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Fowler, Illinois property crime risk is 6.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Fowler, Illinois?
About 35.7% of the residents in Fowler, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Fowler, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Fowler, Illinois?
The average temperature for Fowler, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.