Flanagan, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Flanagan, Illinois


How big is Flanagan, Illinois?

Flanagan, Illinois has a population of 1,063 residents. 72.1% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Flanagan, Illinois?

The average family living in Flanagan, Illinois has a average household income of $43,420 and spends about $39,236 annually.

What is the crime rate for Flanagan, Illinois?

Flanagan, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Flanagan, Illinois property crime risk is 3.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Flanagan, Illinois?

About 37.7% of the residents in Flanagan, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Flanagan, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Flanagan, Illinois?

The average temperature for Flanagan, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.