Fithian, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Fithian, Illinois


How big is Fithian, Illinois?

Fithian, Illinois has a population of 458 residents. 75.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Fithian, Illinois?

The average family living in Fithian, Illinois has a average household income of $46,119 and spends about $40,802 annually.

What is the crime rate for Fithian, Illinois?

Fithian, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Fithian, Illinois property crime risk is 9.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Fithian, Illinois?

About 45.6% of the residents in Fithian, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 54.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Fithian, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Fithian, Illinois?

The average temperature for Fithian, Illinois is about 29 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.