Fillmore, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Fillmore, Illinois


How big is Fillmore, Illinois?

Fillmore, Illinois has a population of 312 residents. 71.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Fillmore, Illinois?

The average family living in Fillmore, Illinois has a average household income of $38,382 and spends about $36,311 annually.

What is the crime rate for Fillmore, Illinois?

Fillmore, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Fillmore, Illinois property crime risk is 1.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Fillmore, Illinois?

About 32.8% of the residents in Fillmore, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 67.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Fillmore, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Fillmore, Illinois?

The average temperature for Fillmore, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 20 inches per year.