Fayetteville, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Fayetteville, Illinois


How big is Fayetteville, Illinois?

Fayetteville, Illinois has a population of 338 residents. 74.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Fayetteville, Illinois?

The average family living in Fayetteville, Illinois has a average household income of $47,497 and spends about $41,578 annually.

What is the crime rate for Fayetteville, Illinois?

Fayetteville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Fayetteville, Illinois property crime risk is 4.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Fayetteville, Illinois?

About 48.6% of the residents in Fayetteville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Fayetteville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Fayetteville, Illinois?

The average temperature for Fayetteville, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.