Erie, Illinois has a population of 1,517 residents. 78.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Erie, Illinois?
The average family living in Erie, Illinois has a average household income of $45,388 and spends about $40,311 annually.
What is the crime rate for Erie, Illinois?
Erie, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Erie, Illinois property crime risk is 0.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Erie, Illinois?
About 36.3% of the residents in Erie, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 63.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Erie, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Erie, Illinois?
The average temperature for Erie, Illinois is about 17 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 32 inches per year.