Edgewood, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Edgewood, Illinois


How big is Edgewood, Illinois?

Edgewood, Illinois has a population of 434 residents. 74.1% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Edgewood, Illinois?

The average family living in Edgewood, Illinois has a average household income of $29,495 and spends about $31,021 annually.

What is the crime rate for Edgewood, Illinois?

Edgewood, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Edgewood, Illinois property crime risk is 3.20%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Edgewood, Illinois?

About 24.3% of the residents in Edgewood, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 75.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Edgewood, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Edgewood, Illinois?

The average temperature for Edgewood, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 18 inches per year.