East Saint Louis, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in East Saint Louis, Illinois


How big is East Saint Louis, Illinois?

East Saint Louis, Illinois has a population of 26,346 residents. 72.74% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for East Saint Louis, Illinois?

The average family living in East Saint Louis, Illinois has a average household income of $32,613 and spends about $32,716 annually.

What is the crime rate for East Saint Louis, Illinois?

East Saint Louis, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 60.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. East Saint Louis, Illinois property crime risk is 23.91%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for East Saint Louis, Illinois?

About 42.54% of the residents in East Saint Louis, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.46% have blue-collar jobs. In East Saint Louis, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 12.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for East Saint Louis, Illinois?

The average temperature for East Saint Louis, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.