East Alton, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in East Alton, Illinois


How big is East Alton, Illinois?

East Alton, Illinois has a population of 6,025 residents. 70% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for East Alton, Illinois?

The average family living in East Alton, Illinois has a average household income of $42,251 and spends about $38,454 annually.

What is the crime rate for East Alton, Illinois?

East Alton, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. East Alton, Illinois property crime risk is 14.30%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for East Alton, Illinois?

About 47.3% of the residents in East Alton, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.7% have blue-collar jobs. In East Alton, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for East Alton, Illinois?

The average temperature for East Alton, Illinois is about 29 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 18 inches per year.