Dixon, Illinois has a population of 15,165 residents. 70.3% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Dixon, Illinois?
The average family living in Dixon, Illinois has a average household income of $44,156 and spends about $39,580 annually.
What is the crime rate for Dixon, Illinois?
Dixon, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Dixon, Illinois property crime risk is 4.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Dixon, Illinois?
About 42.9% of the residents in Dixon, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Dixon, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Dixon, Illinois?
The average temperature for Dixon, Illinois is about 29 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 35 inches per year.