|Single Family Homes for sale in Deer Grove, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$119,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$76|
Deer Grove, Illinois has a population of 46 residents. 86.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Deer Grove, Illinois has a average household income of $38,473 and spends about $36,413 annually.
Deer Grove, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Deer Grove, Illinois property crime risk is 2.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 27.3% of the residents in Deer Grove, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 72.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Deer Grove, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Deer Grove, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.