Davis, Illinois has a population of 629 residents. 79.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Davis, Illinois?
The average family living in Davis, Illinois has a average household income of $64,786 and spends about $51,238 annually.
What is the crime rate for Davis, Illinois?
Davis, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Davis, Illinois property crime risk is 7.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Davis, Illinois?
About 43.8% of the residents in Davis, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Davis, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Davis, Illinois?
The average temperature for Davis, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 32 inches per year.