Danvers, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Danvers, Illinois


How big is Danvers, Illinois?

Danvers, Illinois has a population of 1,112 residents. 77.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Danvers, Illinois?

The average family living in Danvers, Illinois has a average household income of $41,919 and spends about $38,374 annually.

What is the crime rate for Danvers, Illinois?

Danvers, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Danvers, Illinois property crime risk is 4.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Danvers, Illinois?

About 44% of the residents in Danvers, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56% have blue-collar jobs. In Danvers, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Danvers, Illinois?

The average temperature for Danvers, Illinois is about 31 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.