Dana, Illinois has a population of 153 residents. 74.6% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Dana, Illinois?
The average family living in Dana, Illinois has a average household income of $31,183 and spends about $31,992 annually.
What is the crime rate for Dana, Illinois?
Dana, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Dana, Illinois property crime risk is 9.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Dana, Illinois?
About 27.4% of the residents in Dana, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 72.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Dana, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Dana, Illinois?
The average temperature for Dana, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.