Dalzell, Illinois has a population of 668 residents. 73.8% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Dalzell, Illinois?
The average family living in Dalzell, Illinois has a average household income of $37,614 and spends about $35,840 annually.
What is the crime rate for Dalzell, Illinois?
Dalzell, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Dalzell, Illinois property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Dalzell, Illinois?
About 41.9% of the residents in Dalzell, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Dalzell, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Dalzell, Illinois?
The average temperature for Dalzell, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 31 inches per year.