|Single Family Homes for sale in Crescent City, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$97,400|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$79|
Crescent City, Illinois has a population of 568 residents. 74.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Crescent City, Illinois has a average household income of $39,243 and spends about $36,797 annually.
Crescent City, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Crescent City, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 42.2% of the residents in Crescent City, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Crescent City, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Crescent City, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.