Cordova, Illinois has a population of 649 residents. 75% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Cordova, Illinois?
The average family living in Cordova, Illinois has a average household income of $52,522 and spends about $44,490 annually.
What is the crime rate for Cordova, Illinois?
Cordova, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Cordova, Illinois property crime risk is 1.20%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Cordova, Illinois?
About 41.9% of the residents in Cordova, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Cordova, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Cordova, Illinois?
The average temperature for Cordova, Illinois is about 15 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.