|Single Family Homes for sale in Congerville, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$329,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$158|
Congerville, Illinois has a population of 490 residents. 85.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Congerville, Illinois has a average household income of $65,713 and spends about $51,788 annually.
Congerville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Congerville, Illinois property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 50.6% of the residents in Congerville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Congerville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Congerville, Illinois is about 29 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.