Clifton, Illinois has a population of 1,344 residents. 74.6% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Clifton, Illinois?
The average family living in Clifton, Illinois has a average household income of $41,825 and spends about $38,301 annually.
What is the crime rate for Clifton, Illinois?
Clifton, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Clifton, Illinois property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Clifton, Illinois?
About 46.4% of the residents in Clifton, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Clifton, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Clifton, Illinois?
The average temperature for Clifton, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.